The women's NRS Mayra Inflatable Stand Up Paddleboard is designed with lots of deck space and high stability for touring, flatwater, surf and SUP yoga.
- 10 ft. 6 in. long and 32 in. wide, the NRS Mayra gives you plenty of room for poses and exercises, and the high-volume nose and tail make it stable from end to end
- 4 in. thickness provides high volume and excellent stability for paddlers up to 200 lbs.
- Inflates to a rock-hard 15 psi for performance that rivals a hard board, then rolls up compactly when deflated for easy transport and storage
- The smooth foam deck pad gives you a comfortable surface for yoga positions and good grip for extra control, and stomp pad on the tail gives you leverage for quick turns
- Includes a single 9 in. center fin for tracking with a set of 5 in. side fins and a set of 2 in. side fins
- Sturdy webbing handle offers easy transport, and bow and stern webbing handles offer a handy place to grab when remounting board from the water
- Bow and stern D-rings give you places to clip accessories or a board leash (not included)
- The NRS Mayra Inflatable Stand Up Paddleboard includes a carrying case with shoulder straps, high-pressure pump, pressure gauge and repair kit
- Uses Leafield C7 valves for reliability
Material: PVC-coated polyester
Weight: 23 lbs.
Photos may include colors, options, and outfitting
that differ from our actual stock.