The NRS Big Baron inflatable SUP just gives you a little more to love. This jumbo-sized, super stable inflatable stand up board is great for bigger-bodied paddlers. This 2012 model is now called the Baron 4 in 2013. The graphics have been updated for 2013 but the Big Baron (2012) and the Baron 4 (2013) have the same construction and performance.
- The NRS Big Baron is easy to store, easy to transport and a blast to paddle. It rolls up so compactly that it fits in a backpack, and inflates in just minutes.
- Our unique drop-stitch PVC construction lets you inflate this board to 15 psi. That's engineering talk for "rock hard."
- At 3 feet wide and over 11 feet long, the Big Baron gives you a super stable and supportive platform, even if you're a little bigger than the average stand up paddler.
- A tapered, rounded tail make the Big Baron very maneuverable for its size.
- Its excellent stability and maneuverability make this an excellent board for whitewater and rough open water on lakes and bays.
- A grippy, textured foam deck ensures firm footing.
- 4 stainless steel D-rings give you attachment points for your water bottle, dry bag, or even a small cooler.
- Three removable, interchangeable fins let you customize your board for tracking and turning to suit the water you're riding.
- Top-quality Leafield C7 valve ensures easy, reliable inflation and deflation.
- Four webbing handles make the Big Baron easy to carry and to re-mount from the water.
- The NRS Big Baron SUP comes with a high-pressure pump for easy inflation, a K-Pump Kwik Check Pressure Gauge, and even a backpack for transporting the board.
Material: PVC-coated drop-stitch
Weight: 33 lbs.
Includes: Three removable fins, High-pressure pump, Kwik Check Pressure Gauge, Carry backpack, and Repair kit
Photos may include colors, options, and outfitting
that differ from our actual stock.