A Greenland-style sea kayak with a combination of soft lines and hard chines, this boat combines surprising stability with effortless lean. Very nice molded seat supports your legs for all-day comfort. Kinked skeg cables are a thing of the past with Boréal's unique adjustment system. Bulkheaded front, rear, and day hatches; full deck outfitting. Composite version is lighter, stiffer, and performs better than polyethylene. P1/C1 fit the small-to-medium paddler, P2/C2 fit the medium-to-large paddler.
Weight: 53 lbs.
RENTAL SALE PAYMENT, PICKUP & CANCELLATION POLICIES:
- All rental canoe, kayak, or SUP board purchase reservations must be paid in full.
- Boats/SUPs reserved before Wednesday, Sept. 11, 2013 at 5pm may be picked up at 2401 Commonwealth Ave in Newton starting Thursday, Sept. 12 at 10am on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Remaining unreserved boats/SUPs can be purchased and taken away beginning Friday, Sept. 13 at 10am on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Within a given model, specific boats/SUPs (including specific colors) cannot be reserved. If you want a specific boat or color, plan to come to our Newton Boathouse on or after Sept. 13 to pick out the particular boat you'd like. With some rental boats we only have one of each model so you will be able to reserve a boat knowing the exact boat you will be purchasing.
- Our boats/SUPs are used and do vary in condition. Most have many scratches on the hull, while some are closer to new condition.
- Once the boat/SUP has been picked up, all rental boat sales are final.
- If the customer chooses to cancel the boat/SUP purchase before the boat is picked up, the customer may choose to hold the entire amount as a store credit. If the customer chooses to cancel and would like a refund, a 10% cancellation fee will be assessed.
- View all Rental Sale Policies.
Photos may include colors, options, and outfitting
that differ from our actual stock.