Bic's ACS boards offer a unique combination of low price and extreme durability. Designed for beginning and intermediate SUPers. Large deck pad and carry handle. The 9'4" is for SUPers weighing 70-130 lbs; the 10'4" is for 100-180 lbs; the 11'4" is for 130-220 lbs.
Length: 11' 4"
Material: Polyethylene with Foam Core
Weight: 37 lbs.
with 10" rear fin
RENTAL SALE PAYMENT, PICKUP & CANCELLATION POLICIES:
- All rental canoe, kayak, or SUP board purchase reservations must be paid in full.
- Boats/SUPs reserved before Wednesday, Sept. 11, 2013 at 5pm may be picked up at 2401 Commonwealth Ave in Newton starting Thursday, Sept. 12 at 10am on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Remaining unreserved boats/SUPs can be purchased and taken away beginning Friday, Sept. 13 at 10am on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Within a given model, specific boats/SUPs (including specific colors) cannot be reserved. If you want a specific boat or color, plan to come to our Newton Boathouse on or after Sept. 13 to pick out the particular boat you'd like. With some rental boats we only have one of each model so you will be able to reserve a boat knowing the exact boat you will be purchasing.
- Our boats/SUPs are used and do vary in condition. Most have many scratches on the hull, while some are closer to new condition.
- Once the boat/SUP has been picked up, all rental boat sales are final.
- If the customer chooses to cancel the boat/SUP purchase before the boat is picked up, the customer may choose to hold the entire amount as a store credit. If the customer chooses to cancel and would like a refund, a 10% cancellation fee will be assessed.
- View all Rental Sale Policies.
Photos may include colors, options, and outfitting
that differ from our actual stock.