The Telos temporarily attaches to the J-style Autoloader or Downloader (sold separately) and provides a safe way to vertically raise the kayak from waist height into a position where it can easily be loaded into the carrier.
You can detach the Telos and use it on the other side to load your second kayak into another AutoLoader/Downloader or store it in the trunk for unloading later. There is simply no other load assist system in the market with this versatility or this value!
- Self-Locking Ratchet System Provides Safe Upward & Downward Travel
- Simple to use installation brackets instantly connect onto and then off the AutoLoader/Downloader (sold separately)
- Foam padded steel cradles protect the kayak from scratches
- Non-marking Suction Cups Anchor the Frames and Protect the Vehicle
- Aluminum Frame and Molded Plastic Components that Never Rust
- Easily detaches to load a 2nd kayak or store away
- One Year Warranty
- Capacity: 70 lb kayak
- Dimensions: 12" (length) x 6" (width) x 46" (height)
- Frame: Aluminum & Coated Steel
- Padding: High Strength Foam
Photos may include colors, options, and outfitting
that differ from our actual stock.