Paddle fast and go easier on your joints when you kayak with the Werner Little Dipper 2-Piece Paddle in hand. This smaller-than-average blade pulls easily through the water so you can maintain a high paddle cadence with less effort. Werner cleverly integrated an adjustable ferrule system into this straight-shaft paddle so you can get just the blade angle you want. This is a touring paddle that's easy to customize and easy on your body.
- Small blade is easy to pull through the water so you can maintain a high cadence and your joints won't ache afterward
- Contoured blade is friendly to a wide variety of paddlers and features a shape that creates a clean, powerful catch with every stroke
- Blade features a slight dihedral shape that directs water away from the blade face for the smoothest feel when maneuvering and pulling hard
- Continuous-weave fiberglass material adds durability and strength to the blade
- Smart-View adjustable ferrule system allows you to change the left and right feather angle in 15-degree increments
- Smart-View system uses an internal gear system that's low profile so this feels like a one-piece paddle
- Straight shaft is lighter than bent-shaft designs and it allows for the widest range of hand-placement options
- Standard Diameter shaft fits hands six-and-a-half inches or larger
Colors: Amber, Orange and Pearl
Photos may include colors, options, and outfitting
that differ from our actual stock.